METEOR INVERT ROLLERS
- Skates designed for all recreational enthusiasts who like to stand out from the crowd.
- The special design allows easy size adjustment, and the latch provides change only when you want it.
- The shell design allows movement and change of foot position while riding, without losing stiffness.
- Thanks to the combination of aluminum skid and ABEC-7 carbon bearings, the roller is light and durable, and the ride is smooth and relaxing. Polyurethane wheels guarantee very good driving parameters.
- In addition, the high built-in back shell stabilizes the ankle and prevents injury.
- The product complies with the PN-EN 13843 standard
- Shell: synthetic material
- Inner shoe: synthetic and textile materials
- Maximum user weight:
- Size S and M - up to 60 kg (class B)
- Size L - up to 100 kg (class A).
- Brake - a special material that will not wear off after a few brakes, which will provide effective protection for longer
- Additional loop for easy putting on the roll
- Panel that allows you to change the position of the foot while driving
- Integrated semi-soft inner shoe
- 3 in 1 fastening system:
- easy - classic laced inner shoe
- quick - bottom velcro strap
- safe - strong buckle fastening (QUICK-LOCK buckle), blocking the leg and preventing injury.
Wheel sizes and diameters:
| International Size || EU size || Length of insoles || Wheel diameter |
| S || 30 - 33 || 18 cm || 64 mm |
| M || 34 - 37 || 21 cm || 70 mm |
| L || 38 - 41 || 24 cm || 72 mm |
* Insert lengths may be slightly different.
|Sport||Recreational and social sports|
|Product type||Recreational accessories|
|Material||Aluminum, Plastics, Synthetic material|
Aluminum, plastics, synthetic material