BIKE HELMET METEOR BOLTER IN-MOLD Black
BOLTER is a model from the latest METEOR helmet collection.
It was made in IN-MOLD technology using the highest quality materials. This technology consists in combining the outer and inner layers of the helmet already in the early stages of production. Thanks to this solution, the helmet design is extremely light, while maintaining the highest safety parameters.
This helmet provides excellent head protection, and its aerodynamic shape does not cause discomfort even on longer trips. The original and stylish design is another undoubted advantage that will make it popular with all road cycling enthusiasts, it will also be perfect for other forms of cycling activities.
The shell is made of high quality polycarbonate, it will absorb all stresses that may arise during a fall. In addition, polycarbonate is a material resistant to high temperatures, so that the helmet will not undergo any deformation due to sunlight. The protective effect of this model also results from the structure of the material, which contains countless microscopic air pores. An additional advantage of this solution is water and sweat absorption.
The use of soft, pleasant to the touch and detachable lining guarantees very comfortable use of the helmet during long trips.
Simple and quick size adjustment is possible by using the FIT SIZE system, i.e. a multi-stage ring for smooth circumference adjustment. Using one hand, you can adjust it to your head in a few seconds using the small knob on the back of the helmet.
The helmet is equipped with 28 holes ensuring constant air circulation around the head and heat dissipation - the AIR FLOW system. Adequate ventilation protects the scalp against excessive sweating.
- Outer shell material: polycarbonate
- Absorbing material inside: EPS
- Certi ﬁ cate - the product complies with the requirements of the European standard EN1078.
| Size || Circuit || Weight |
| M || 55-58 cm |
| L || 58-61 cm |
- AIR FLOW system - the ventilation system guides the air flow through the holes in the helmet shell without adversely affecting its stability;
- Sytem Fly Net - a mesh placed in the front ventilation holes, protects the head against insect bites when riding in warm and humid conditions;
- Antibacterial interior - Antibacterial interior - soft, soft to the touch lining preventing the development of bacteria and reducing the unpleasant smell caused by sweat, does not get caught in the hair;
- QUICK-RELEASE system - quick-release buckles;
- FIT SIZE system - multi-stage headlock ring for smooth regulation of the circuit;
- Removable padding elements - it is easier to keep sweat-absorbing parts clean when they can be washed and dried efficiently.
|Product type||Other Accessories|