CYCLING GLOVES METEOR GEL GX100 25905-25908
The GEL GX100 model is a product from the latest series (2019) of METEOR bicycle gloves.
They have been designed for lovers of cycling.
In addition to their professional appearance, they are distinguished by high quality workmanship. For the production of the outer layer, a flexible fabric was used, allowing unrestricted hand movements and guaranteeing a comfortable fit.
This model will protect your hands for many seasons, during various forms of cycling activities.
- Velcro fastener - allows quick and safe fit of the gloves in the wrist;
- removable handles - loops make it easy to remove gloves;
- anatomical stitching - a solution thanks to which it is possible to perfectly match the gloves to the shape of the hand, prevents pressure on the veins inside the hand;
- gel insert - prevents transmission of vibrations from the steering wheel to the hands, absorbs shocks;
- stretch fabric - elastic panels guarantee full freedom of hand movement;
- absorbent terry - a special material with increased absorbency;
- strengthening the base of the thumb - a specially cut patch in the area of the thumb protects against excessive pressure in a sensitive place;
- 3D mesh - 3D structure material with microchannels ensures optimal air flow around the hand.
Size : (the width of the glove spread flat - without the thumb / length of the glove)
Dimensions and weight in the package:
- S: 20.5x16.5x2 cm / 56 g;
- M: 20.5x16.5x2 cm / 58 g;
- L: 20.5x16.5x2 cm / 62 g;
|Product type||Hats, scarves, gloves|
Normal l---normal s---normal xl---normal m