PowerExpand 5-in-1 USB C Media Hub
5-in-1 USB C Adapter, with 4K USB C to HDMI , SD/TF Card Reader, 2 USB 3.0 Ports, for iPad Pro 2019/2018, MacBook Pro 2019/2018/2017, Chromebook, XPS, and More
Add 2 USB-A ports, 1 HDMI port, a micro SD card slot, and an SD card slot to your MacBook — all from a single USB-C port.
Transfer Data in Seconds:
Transfer and backup your files at speeds up to 5Gbps via 2 USB 3. 0 ports.
Mirror or extend your screen in a variety of resolutions including 4K@30Hz and 2K@60Hz via the HDMI port. .
The micro SD and SD card slots support nearly all SD card formats for quick and easy access to photos and other media — perfect for photographers and designers.
What You Get:
Anker Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.
Transfer movies, music, and more in just seconds with 5 Gbps transfer speeds.
Easily stream media to a bigger monitor or television in stunning 4K@30Hz.
Note: The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Instantly switch between peripherals with no need to disconnect via the operating system.
Compact and Portable
Measuring just 3.8 × 1.8 inches, the compact and lightweight design fits easily into your bag or pocket for effortless portability. Travel pouch included.
Model Number: A8334
Compatible Devices Include:
MacBook Pro (2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / 2015)
MacBook Air (2020 / 2019 / 2018)
XPS (13 inch / 15 inch)
Chromebook C340 Laptop, Chromebook C423, Chromebook 4 11.6”
Surface Laptop 3
ENVY 13.3 Inch Thin Laptop
Apple USB SuperDrive
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux 2.6.14 or Later
Devices That Do Not Support USB-C Media Display
VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin, VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop
ZenBook 13 Ultra-Slim Laptop
100e Chromebook 2nd Gen
Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop
2-in-1 11.6" Convertible Chromebook Touchscreen Laptop (2020)
15.6" HD Touchscreen Laptop, 15” FHD Laptop, 14" Touchscreen Home and Business Laptop
Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
Commonly Asked Questions
1. I can't get the HDMI port to work. What should I do?
Try some of the following steps:
1) Confirm if the connected USB-C port of your device supports DP Alt Mode.
2) Try a different computer and HDMI cable to see if the issue still persists.
3) Plug your HDMI cable directly into your device and see if you get a stable connection. If you can't get a stable connection, then the problem is with your HDMI cable.
4) Verify that your monitor is configured to the correct input (HDMI).
2. What resolution does this device support?
The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions up to 4K@30Hz and 1080p@60Hz, including 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p.
3. What devices are compatible with this hub?
It is compatible with the latest USB-C laptops and smart devices.
4. Does this hub work with iPad Pro?
Yes, but you must update to the latest version of the iPad OS.
5. Does this hub support charging?
No, it does not support charging.
6. Can I connect multiple HDD/SSD at the same time?
Due to power output limitations of some laptops, it is recommended that you connect only one HDD/SSD at a time.